Having ants inside the house is certainly annoying for the homeowners. There are several types of ants seen in Melbourne and the worse thing is that they survive in almost any climate. Ants not only look disgusting while trailing across the floors and walls but can also cause terrible damage to your home. For an effective ant treatment, you need to seek the help of pest control professionals. Here at Pest Control Unit, we have extensive experience and the right tools to quickly get your home free from invading ants.
Check out our FAQs below to know more about our ant control and prevention treatments.
What Are The Signs Of Ant Infestations?
- A large number of ants trailing across floors, walls, and kitchen counters.
- Ant pathways or pheromone trail found in and out of your home.
- Nest site that looks like a small pile of soil
We will look for these signs on your premises to ensure their infestation.
What Are The Most Common Species Of Ants Found In Melbourne?
- Carpenter ant
- Blackhouse ant
- Argentine ant
- Coastal brown ant
- Bull ant
- White-footed house ant
No matter what ant species has infested your home, we have the perfect solution for you!
What Should Be Done To Prevent or Eliminate Ants?
The best way to prevent ants from infesting is to prohibit their entry into your home. We will inspect your property and look for their entry points. Based on the type of ants that have infested, our exterminators will destroy their nests and block their entry points.
What Does Ant Treatment Involve?
Our ant treatment options differ depending on the species of ants found in your property and the severity of infestation. We deploy integrated pest management approach and utilise several strategies to completely eliminate ants from your premises.
What Makes Us Apart?
- Our knowledge and experience have made us experts in ant control, treatment & prevention.
- We use only organically based products to keep your family and pets protected.
- We always get the job done right to ensure 100% satisfaction.