Pest Control Unit Docklands provides an effective solution for all kind of pest problems using appropriate fumigants with the help of expert exterminators. Fumigation is effective at eliminating the following types of Pests.
Our Fumigation Process:
We have adopted a comprehensive approach to our fumigation process which is usually carried out in a phased manner.
- We will inspect your property to determine the level of infestation
- We seal off the entire area that needs to be fumigated
- We release the fumigants in the covered area
- We give enough time for the fumigant to completely fill the closed space
- We wait for a few days (around 2 to 3 days) to let fumigants kill the pests
- We ventilate the area to ensure that no trace of gas is left behind
- We provide valuable advice on how to prevent infestation in the future
Our Fumigation Service Is Ideal For:
- Storage complex
- Ship cargo containers
- Underground cellar
- Manufacturing plants
- Food processing facilities
- Much more
Why Should You Use Fumigation Over Other Pest Control Methods?
- Fumigation is effective at eliminating even the most severe pest infestation.
- Many pest control measures need some time to work, but fumigation provides quick solution to your pest problem.
- Fumigation has the knack to get to those hard-to-reach areas where other pest control materials can’t get through.
- Fumigation is perfect to be used even in sensitive environments like pharmaceuticals and food processing units
If you believe that your property has serious pest infestation that makes fumigation essential, call us immediately on 0415 589 338. Let’s appraise the situation and devise the most effective way to deal with it.