We offer competitive prices for Commercial and Residential customers choosing our spider control services and Pest Exterminator Melbourne. At Pest Control Unit, we have a team of professional and highly skilled experts who will identify the root cause of the pest problem and come up with a custom pest treatment plan.
Our services for pest control spiders are designed for Melbourne properties. We understand what exactly it takes to take care of your commercial or residential space and make it safe and free of pests. Choose our tailored spider control treatment services and we are sure you will be happy with the results.
How to Get Rid of Spiders?
Spiders are part of our environment and have an important role to play in the control of insects in and around our homes. Spiders fall into a few categories, Ground Dwelling Spiders, Orb Weaving Spiders, Spider Anglers and Other Spiders, categories by where they reside commonly. Most spiders that we encounter are non-aggressive and/ or produce a non-toxic bite. There are those few though that give the spider a bad reputation, that will show signs of aggression and whose bites cause be painful and at times fatal.
The best method for how to get rid of spiders or spider control in house is to reply on direct contact between the spider and the insecticide. Our spider control services, End Of Lease Pest Control Melbourne and include blanket spray spider treatment that results in eradicating ground-dwelling spiders, particularly if the spider infestation is severe, but will also destroy many useful creatures.
Consult with our pest technician about your spider problem and the activity that you experience. Your technician will then inspect the property and ensure areas such as roof voids, crevices, mailboxes and other commonly accessed areas to specific spider types are treated. Proper spider identification to determine control methods and minimise blanket sprays is important. Once spiders have established themselves it is difficult to get rid of them without professional help.
Our spider control services and also include a thorough property inspection, it helps us develop tailored spider control treatment plans for our clients. We always adhere to the timeline and make sure your property is 100% free of spiders or any other pests.
Tips for Spider Prevention
- Seal any cracks and crevices around your home and place rolled up towels or door stoppers under your doors. Even the largest huntsman spider can flatten its body to sneak through tiny gaps.
- Control insects – spiders enter our house seeking readily available prey and will quickly move on if there are no bugs for them to eat
- Turn off exterior lights at night time – these will attract insects into your home, encouraging spiders
- Keep your lawn mowed, bushes well pruned and yard clear of debris. This will reduce shelter for both spiders and the insects they eat.
- Remove any webs that you see in your home and stomp on any egg cases (or if you’re feeling charitable, pop them in a jar and release them in a nearby park or bushland).
- Wear gloves when gardening or handling rubbish
- Wear footwear when outside, particularly at night when ground dwelling spiders are more active and in spider prone areas such as on bushwalks